1. What is your current position and key responsibilities at RotaMaster
My current role at RotaMaster is Software Tester. The main function is implementation testing at software and web based levels. I am responsible for a lot of the exploratory testing currently being carried out in the next release of the RotaMaster product.
2. What appealed to you about working for RotaMaster?
As a tester a lot of what I do involves pushing systems to breaking point, in doing this I am able to provide feedback and suggest improvements as to where certain aspects of the system could be made better. At RotaMaster not only is the product growing but you really get a sense that the company is heading in a great direction and will only get bigger as they diversify into new markets.
3. What did you do before joining the RotaMaster team?
Before Joining the RotaMaster team I worked at British Gas as User Acceptance Tester on their website.
4. What’s your favourite thing about working for RotaMaster so far?
In the time I have been with the company, I would say my favourite things are doing a job where you know that you make a difference and that your opinion is valued.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Having a new born son means that spare time is non-existent but if I’m not in the office I am no doubt spending all my time with my family doing fun and exciting things.
6. List 3 of your life goals.
- To buy a larger house for my family
- To travel when I’m older
- To have grandchildren
7. If you were on death row, what would you request for your final meal?
An unhealthy amount of Filet Mignon.
8. Describe your ultimate day if money was no object.
Going to watch England in the FIFA World Cup Final Live in whichever country it happened to be in.
9. What’s your biggest success so far?
Being an integral part of the largest SAP CRM implementation in Europe ever.
10. What do you hope to contribute to RotaMaster?
In my time at RotaMaster I would like to push the boundaries of the system so that functional solutions occur resulting in a stronger product for our customers.