1. What is your current position and key responsibilities at RotaMaster
I am the Business Systems Analyst. As such, my key responsibilities are to liaise between the customers and the development team to make sure that our development roadmap is meeting our customers’ needs and to make sure that changes to the system are communicated clearly to customers. I have also taken responsibility for project management.
2. What appealed to you about working for RotaMaster?
What appealed to me about working for RotaMaster is that it is a small company that is currently in the process of reviewing their processes and expanding their product. As an analyst this provides me with a really good opportunity to help influence the future of the product and of the company.
3. What did you do before joining the RotaMaster team?
I was a clinical systems analyst working with SystmOne at TPP. I worked on a number of projects that included designing a primary health product for the Indian market and designing a mental health product.
4. What’s your favourite thing about working for RotaMaster so far?
My favourite thing about working with RotaMaster is going out and talking to our customers to learn how they are using the product and any roadblocks that they have found.
5. What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you while abroad?
Having to sleep on the floor with mice crawling over me in Mongolia wasn’t my favourite moment!
6. List 3 of your life goals
Travel to as many places as possible
Buy a nice house
Get a pet goat.
7. Have you got any holiday plans this year?
I am going to Majorca in the summer, and then I am spending Christmas in Australia with my boyfriend and his family.
8. Describe your ultimate day if money was no object.
I would be in a 5* resort in Mexico with amazing food and cocktails. It would also probably include a shopping trip.
9. What’s been your biggest success in life so far?
Being integral to the first international go-live in my previous company.
10. What do you hope to contribute to RotaMaster?
I hope to help the company to develop so that we can offer the best possible product to our customers.