At RotaMaster, we love giving new team members a big warm welcome. We also like to find out as much about them as possible! With that in mind, we’ve asked Leanne, our lovely new Helpdesk Analyst a few questions…
About Grace Finnigan
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grace Finnigan contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Grace Finnigan
Kevin White’s recent article highlights the need for NHS organisations to improve the way they roster their staff. Amidst increasing pressures to meet targets, many organisations are failing to manage the supply of labour. This leads to issues with delivering a quality service to patients and an rise in spend on expensive agency staff.
1. What is your current position and key responsibilities at RotaMaster I am the Business Systems Analyst. As such, my key responsibilities are to liaise between the customers and the development team to make sure that our development roadmap is meeting our customers’ needs and to make sure that changes to the system are communicated […]
One of the many fantastic features of RotaMaster is our in-built SMS service. When considering the functionality on offer, the ease of use and the time saved, it’s no great surprise that the vast majority of our customers use our SMS service daily. The SMS service within RotaMaster utilises your rotas and allows you to […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Every cloud… 27th February 2017
- Common issues when creating a Rota and how Rotamaster can save you time! 17th October 2016
- Technology – does it save time or drain productivity? 8th September 2016
- Why staff training is important and how software can help 22nd August 2016
- Time and Attendance – Time is money! 10th August 2016