Finance allows organisations to track all staff pay, without the need for any manual calculations.
“As a conservative estimate I would say RotaMaster is saving at least 35 hour per month in finance admin hours alone.” - Greenbrook Healthcare
- Create accurate invoices for self-employed staff at the click of a button - they'll receive their remittance advice by email.
- Staff can verify their working hours as soon as a shift has finished, instantly nipping any discrepancies in the bud.
- IRIS? Sage? Xero? Our seamless integration with any payroll system removes the need for any double keying.
- Track staff costs against preset budgets - monthly and annual - with live alerts once budgets are exceeded.
- Self employed, contracted or zero hours? RotaMaster can handle it all.
- We know that you don't just pay for hours worked - RotaMaster accomodates all paid and unpaid absences inline with your company leave/sickness policies.
- Report on everything from agency spend to money lost through sickness.
2 in 5 rota managers said they experienced too much duplication of effort prior to implementing RotaMaster
85% of RotaMaster customers use the Finance+ module
What Our Customers Say
Extended information storage, powerful reporting and many time-saving features.
Managing Director - Mastercall
RotaMaster has totally transformed the way we manage our workforce and their shifts. It has allowed us to eliminate the cumbersome manual processes we had in place previously saving the organisation significant amounts of time and money.
David Phillips - Divisional Lead, North Wales Out of Hours Service
We knew RotaMaster was a market leader for rota management software and that it had a good reputation in the healthcare space because we had made a few calls and received lots of recommendations. Also, some of our doctors work for other healthcare providers as well as us, and the message from them was loud and clear – you need RotaMaster!”
Rishi Patel - Head of Operations & Business Development, Greenbrook Healthcare
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited