Software Trainer and System Consultant
We are looking for a software trainer to deliver face to face training deliver on our innovative and market -leading products. You will be able to learn and demonstrate complex software while engaging with customers. You will have excellent writing skills and will be responsible for creating and maintaining training materials. You will also be responsible for customer implementation support.
- Deliver face to face training to new and existing customers at the RotaMaster head office, at client sites and other external locations throughout the UK.
- Plan, write and record training videos and materials for use in a variety of online channels.
- Plan and create training courses
- Manage customer implementations by guiding and supporting new customers while they start using the system
- Support with software testing when necessary
- Provide product knowledge support to the help desk team
- You will be a motivational and enthusiastic communicator
- You will be able to learn complex software and explain it to people with lower computer literacy
- Your written communication will be excellent
- You will need to be able to communicate and work with many different teams so you must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of software training is very desirable
- Experience of training in the NHS is desirable
- Experience of creating online training materials is very desirable
- 2 years relevant experience or 2:1 degree
- Full UK clean driving licence
- Access to a car for business use
How To Apply
20A Appleton Court, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7AR