Track all staff pay, without the need for any manual calculations.
“As a conservative estimate I would say RotaMaster is saving at least 35 hours per month in finance admin time alone.” - Greenbrook Healthcare
- Create accurate invoices for self-employed staff at the click of a button - they'll receive their remittance advice by email.
- Staff can verify their working hours as soon as a shift has finished, instantly nipping any discrepancies in the bud.
- IRIS? Sage? Xero? Our seamless exports with any payroll system removes the need for any double keying of data. Export from RotaMaster, import into your payments system.
- Track staff costs against preset budgets - monthly and annual - with live alerts once budgets are exceeded.
- Self employed, contracted or zero hours? RotaMaster can handle it all.
- We know that you don't just pay for hours worked - RotaMaster accomodates all paid and unpaid absences inline with your company leave/sickness policies.
- Report on everything from agency spend to money lost through sickness.
2 in 5 rota managers said they experienced too much duplication of effort prior to implementing RotaMaster
85% of RotaMaster customers use the Finance+ module
What Our Customers Say
RotaMaster support are excellent, they respond very quickly and always resolve any issues that I have and are extremely helpful.
Y Brown - Operations Manager, Out of Hours Care Provider
We knew RotaMaster was a market leader for rota management software and that it had a good reputation in the healthcare space because we had made a few calls and received lots of recommendations. Also, some of our doctors work for other healthcare providers as well as us, and the message from them was loud and clear – you need RotaMaster!”
Rishi Patel - Head of Operations & Business Development, Greenbrook Healthcare
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited
RotaMaster’s SMS and email reminders have been invaluable to our service – they remind staff who may otherwise forget their shift, and are an easy way to communicate with staff. Our staff really like the reminders and it prompts them to contact us if there are any issues such as sickness. This gives us more time to arrange cover.
Leonie Hylton - Operations Supervisor, City and Hackney Urgent Healthcare Social Enterprise