Track all staff pay, without the need for any manual calculations.
“As a conservative estimate I would say RotaMaster is saving at least 35 hours per month in finance admin time alone.” - Greenbrook Healthcare
- Create accurate invoices for self-employed staff at the click of a button - they'll receive their remittance advice by email.
- Staff can verify their working hours as soon as a shift has finished, instantly nipping any discrepancies in the bud.
- IRIS? Sage? Xero? Our seamless integration with any payroll system removes the need for any double keying.
- Track staff costs against preset budgets - monthly and annual - with live alerts once budgets are exceeded.
- Self employed, contracted or zero hours? RotaMaster can handle it all.
- We know that you don't just pay for hours worked - RotaMaster accomodates all paid and unpaid absences inline with your company leave/sickness policies.
- Report on everything from agency spend to money lost through sickness.
85% of RotaMaster customers use the Finance+ module
2 in 5 rota managers said they experienced too much duplication of effort prior to implementing RotaMaster
What Our Customers Say
RotaMaster’s SMS and email reminders have been invaluable to our service – they remind staff who may otherwise forget their shift, and are an easy way to communicate with staff. Our staff really like the reminders and it prompts them to contact us if there are any issues such as sickness. This gives us more time to arrange cover.
Leonie Hylton - Operations Supervisor, City and Hackney Urgent Healthcare Social Enterprise
RotaMaster support are excellent, they respond very quickly and always resolve any issues that I have and are extremely helpful.
Y Brown - Operations Manager, Out of Hours Care Provider
RotaMaster has totally transformed the way we manage our workforce and their shifts. It has allowed us to eliminate the cumbersome manual processes we had in place previously saving the organisation significant amounts of time and money.
David Phillips - Divisional Lead
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited