Track all staff pay, without the need for any manual calculations.
“As a conservative estimate I would say RotaMaster is saving at least 35 hours per month in finance admin time alone.” - Greenbrook Healthcare
- Create accurate invoices for self-employed staff at the click of a button - they'll receive their remittance advice by email.
- Staff can verify their working hours as soon as a shift has finished, instantly nipping any discrepancies in the bud.
- IRIS? Sage? Xero? Our seamless exports with any payroll system removes the need for any double keying of data. Export from RotaMaster, import into your payments system.
- Track staff costs against preset budgets - monthly and annual - with live alerts once budgets are exceeded.
- Self employed, contracted or zero hours? RotaMaster can handle it all.
- We know that you don't just pay for hours worked - RotaMaster accomodates all paid and unpaid absences inline with your company leave/sickness policies.
- Report on everything from agency spend to money lost through sickness.
85% of RotaMaster customers use the Finance+ module
2 in 5 rota managers said they experienced too much duplication of effort prior to implementing RotaMaster
What Our Customers Say
RotaMaster support are excellent, they respond very quickly and always resolve any issues that I have and are extremely helpful.
Y Brown - Operations Manager, Out of Hours Care Provider
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited
Extended information storage, powerful reporting and many time-saving features.
Managing Director - Mastercall
Now that all our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300+ staff, the people+ module from the RotaMaster suite was long overdue and represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.
Janet Dawson - HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services