For your human resources
The HR Module: A fully integrated HR module, enabling you to record and manage all your personnel information within RotaMaster.
People gives health and care organisations the opportunity to record and manage all their important personnel information in one central system.
“Now that all of our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date, HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300 staff, the People module represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.”
Janet Dawson, HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services.
- Organisations can record multiple job roles for staff members, with separate contracts, working hours, pay and leave allowances for each post.
- Mandatory training requirements can be recorded and details for all training undertaken.
- Manage sickness - everything from self-certifications and fit notes, to Occuptional Health referrals.
- Record appraisal, disciplinary and grievance information - with notifications to keep line managers up to date.
- Record professional registrations, qualifications and skills as well as indemnity details and DBS checks.
- Using the staff web portal, employees can: request leave, overtime payments, mileage and expenses, and self-certify sickness.
...and it's all reportable!Contact us to arrange a demo
Over 25% of RotaMaster customers use people+
What Our Customers Say
Extended information storage, powerful reporting and many time-saving features.
Managing Director - Mastercall
Using RotaMaster has revolutionised how we are able to manage rotas at Greenbrook Healthcare – improving many aspects, from timely and accurate communication with our teams, to managing our financial information and payment processes.
Dan Annetts - Co-Founder and Director, Greenbrook Healthcare
RotaMaster’s SMS and email reminders have been invaluable to our service – they remind staff who may otherwise forget their shift, and are an easy way to communicate with staff. Our staff really like the reminders and it prompts them to contact us if there are any issues such as sickness. This gives us more time to arrange cover.
Leonie Hylton - Operations Supervisor, City and Hackney Urgent Healthcare Social Enterprise
We knew RotaMaster was a market leader for rota management software and that it had a good reputation in the healthcare space because we had made a few calls and received lots of recommendations. Also, some of our doctors work for other healthcare providers as well as us, and the message from them was loud and clear – you need RotaMaster!”
Rishi Patel - Head of Operations & Business Development, Greenbrook Healthcare